Sunday, March 27, 2011

Recent Readings



I realize it has been a LONG time since my last post but I thought better late than never. So ever since I got a Kindle for my b-day I have been reading a lot more. Maybe it is because reading on a Kindle is so easy and makes the books go by even faster than a regular book. In any case, I have really enjoyed some of the recent readings I have gotten through and thought I would share. First off was the Hunger Games trilogy. An exciting futuristic set story full of adventure, survival and even a little romance. The second is Water for Elephants. This was a beautifully told story taking place in the 1930's circus scene (and better yet, the movie is starring Robert Pattinson!!). I will always be on the lookout for more good reads so what are your recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment